Who are we and what do we do
The non-profit organisation Prosport Bruxelles began its activities on 1 September 1998. It owes its creation to the decision made by the Collège des Bourgmestre et Echevins of the City of Brussels to give the King Baudouin Stadium the means to promote and manage its activities in order to ensure maximum occupancy through non-sporting events and to meet the demands of private companies wishing to use the stadium.
The non-profit organisation Prosport Bruxelles took over and broadened the missions of the “Fonds Sportif de Bruxelles”, a non-profit organisation created in 1948.
Since its creation Prosport Bruxelles has worked in synergy and cooperation with the City of Brussels Sports Service which manages the Stadium.
- upstream: to raise financial resources through partnerships with private companies, organise non-sporting events at the stadium (concerts, conferences, talks, seminars), promote the concept of stadium visits, etc.
- downstream: to support the local sports policy (assistance with club projects, etc.), encourage sporting activity in particular for young people from Brussels, undertake sporting activities in line with these objectives and promote the image of Brussels during the major sporting events taking place on its territory.The Sports Service is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the stadium and its annexes at a technical level as well as the management of the site during sporting events (Van Damme Memorial, Belgian Football Union, the Belgian Cup Final, RSCA and Excelsior training sessions and matches, etc.).
Mr Marc Vlaeminck
— — Tel.: 00 32 (0)2 474 39 41 – F: 00 32 (0)2 474 39 49
Mrs Caroline Beurms
Partners & Events
— — Tel.: 00 32 (0)2 474 39 42 – F: 00 32 (0)2 474 39 49
Mr Roger Claessens
Organisation & Logistics
— — Tel.: 00 32 (0)2 474 39 44 – F: 00 32 (0)2 474 39 49
Mr Martin Fabre
— — Tel.: 00 32 (0)2 474 39 46 – F: 00 32 (0)2 474 39 49
Mr Tomas Vanderhoeven
— — Tel.: 00 32 (0)2 474 39 40 – F: 00 32 (0)2 474 39 49
— — Tel.: 00 32 (0)2 474 39 43 – F: 00 32 (0)2 474 39 49
Since its creation Prosport Bruxelles has been committed to fostering dynamic and profitable partnerships with a growing number of private companies, with the result that the financial input from the different organisations linked with the non-profit organisation has doubled over recent years.
At present, about twenty well-known enterprises have a two-year contractual commitment with Prosport, thereby linking their name with that of a legendary stadium in constant use.
Join our Partners and help to boost the Stadium!
There are many advantages for companies who become partners of Prosport Bruxelles:
- Privileged access to major events held at the King Baudouin Stadium via top class VIP formulas.
- Preferential rates on room hire at the King Baudouin Stadium.
- Long term development of their public relations through privileged and profitable contacts between the different partners and by encouraging “business to business” with two inter-partner days each year.
- Higher visibility amongst the leading figures of the sporting world in Brussels via: the different means of communication used by the association, the website, personalised invitation cards for VIP events as well as in different sport centres in the City of Brussels and the “Made in B” VIP area in Tribune 3 of the stadium.
A partnership with Prosport is a different way to approach the future…